Saturday, July 2, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge--Day 2

The first song I ever heard by my favorite artist: Day 2 and already this list is giving me pause.  Who is my favorite artist?  Who do I always go back to? No idea! 

I enjoy Christian/Worship music.  When my heart is troubled, I head there. When I'm angry I head to metal music, the louder the better, until my equilibrium is reestablished.  I enjoy blues, jazz, rock n' roll, country (gasp!), rap, classical, pop, pretty much whatever.  I listen to any song (a least a bit of it) once.  And if it's music played by a friend, I'm an instant fan!  My husband, Steve, is a lot like that, too, although if you ask him, he'd say that his favorite artist is U2.  Okay, enough dilly dallying and shilly shallying.  I pick Muse as my favorite artist and Super Massive Black Hole as the first song I heard by them.

So, without further ado, Super Massive Black Hole by Muse!

No comments:

Post a Comment